Monday, February 21, 2011

A Flu Bug


has hit our home.  First Bennett, then Kitt, now mama.  I've been resting with my lap top for 2 hours.  For anyone that knows me, knows that I cannot sit still for 5 minutes.  But I have to say, I've been laying here, playing on the computer, visiting blogs, catching up on email, looking at the calendar and didn't know that 2 hours had flown by.  The kids are playing quietly.  I hope to be feeling better soon.  I did come across a Silver Bella friend, Cherie Wilson that has shared her Heart Art Saves story and it is beautiful...read more here.

1 comment:

  1. YUCK!!! been there done that! It was a real doozie for me. I felt horrible, but only lasted two days for me. Poor Kaden had it for 8 days. Hope yours is short lived and hope Kitt and Bennett are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete