Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sweet Swaps



I've had these awhile...aren't they lovely sitting on my dining room table?  They are from Natalea and  Jenni Carrino from the Speckled Egg swap that miss Heather hosted.



Look inside...lots of goodies inside, tiny treasures...



A week or so ago, I received these lovely goodies in the mail from dear Hope.


Eggs...perfect with the matchboxes...


And look at this ornament!  To die for...


She even included these sweet spring earrings to wear...brightens my day in so many ways.

(blurry is bad...but, new camera coming soon!)

Thanks girls!

Sending out some goodies to Heather and her little one this week.  And, Michelle is hosting a tiny book swap.  There may be time to join that one !

What has been waiting for you at the mail box?  I'd love to hear!











1 comment:

  1. Eeps! I'm excited about Michelle's swap!

    ReplyDelete