Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 1 through Christmas

is the longest time of year!
December is a month full of love and time with family. For us, it kicks off with my dad's birthday. I'm a lucky girl to have such a wonderful dad. Happy Birthday!


Tomorrow is sweet Betty's birthday. I can't believe she will be six.



Trent's birthday is the 16th. More parties, more fun for the month of December!


It also begins counting down to Christmas and advent times at night. We love eating a piece of candy on this candy streamer until we reach the bell. My mom made one for me when I was little and when I was in college, I actually asked her to bring it to me!




We also love the license plate numbers to add to our garland.

Happy December and Happy Counting!

1 comment:

  1. I want, I want the garland, I could not find on esty

    sue

    ReplyDelete